Head of Campaign Marketing
Faber is a leading independent literary publisher. We publish a diverse range of highprofile authors such as Kazuo Ishiguro, Anna Burns, Sally Rooney, Leïla Slimani, Tsitsi Dangarembga, Orhan Pamuk, Sebastian Barry, Laura Lippman, Lenny Henry, Luke Harding, Melissa Harrison and Amelia Gentleman, and we have a backlist containing the works of T. S. Eliot, Seamus Heaney, Sylvia Plath and William Golding, among many others.
Faber are recruiting a Head of Campaign Marketing to lead the marketing campaigns team and undertake their own industry-leading campaigns. A new role in the department, this is a chance to shape the marketing output of one of the world’s leading independent publishers. It is a role for a highly creative and capable marketer with outstanding leadership and campaign skills.
The successful candidate will have proven experience in running ambitious, innovative and effective marketing campaigns across fiction and non-fiction, literary and commercial publishing. They will understand readers and how to reach them, be comfortable with all aspects of digital marketing, have an excellent design eye and be an accomplished copywriter. They will be a
champion for Faber marketing both inside the company and within the wider industry, ensuring that our books connect with the widest possible audience.
- Planning and implementing marketing campaigns across the adult publishing list
- Line managing members of the campaigns team
- Managing department brainstorming and campaign planning
- Overseeing campaign budgets with support of the Marketing Director
- Author pitches and acquisition plans
- Community building and audience segmentation
- Representing marketing in publishing strategy meetings
- All elements of marketing campaigns including online and OOH advertising, briefing assets graphics, animations and films, organising partnerships, producing sellin materials, proof briefing, copywriting, social media marketing and trade marketing
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a covering letter explaining why you’re the right person for this job.
Closing date for applications is 5 January 2021.
We are an equal opportunities employer; all applications will be considered on merit and we are committed to the goal of building a culturally diverse workforce.
Salary band: £42,000 - 50,000 (dependent on skills and experience)