Are you a customer-oriented person interested in beginning a sales career in publishing? A prestigious academic publisher of books, journals and digital products for libraries is looking to grow their Sales team and recruit a Faculty Liaison Executive. This role will be responsible for maintaining relationships with university accounts and supporting the sales of digital library products.
- Building and managing relationships with faculty and key decision makers for assigned universities via regular communication and meetings
- Supporting subscription renewals for exiting accounts
- Engaging with new and existing clients to introduce new digital products
- Researching market trends, courses and competitor activity
- Attending conferences and other events to build market and product knowledge
Our client is open to receiving applications from candidates new to the publishing industry, who can show enthusiasm, initiative and presentation skills.
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
** Inspired Search & Selection are a publishing recruitment specialist who operate an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link to check eligibility and further support.