We have an incredible opportunity to join a leading global Higher Education Academic publisher in the Netherlands. This award-winning independent publisher is looking to appoint a strong communicator to join their Library Sales team and cover the Benelux and Scandinavia region. Reporting into the Regional Sales Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the sales of library products by building long-lasting professional relationships with faculty and the academic community.
Key aspects of the role:
- Assisting with the sales of products driven by faculty recommendation, engaging with the academia and act as main point of contact for the key department decision-makers
- Working alongside the Regional Sales Manager to qualify leads and finalise deals
- Presenting products to faculty and subject librarians
- Attending relevant industry events and conferences
- Update the CRM system with progress regarding faculty calls, and provide regular feedback to the Field Sales team
- Provide monthly sales reports and market analysis
- Identify new business opportunities and communicate them to the Field Sales team
- Assist with field marketing strategies aimed at faculty engagement
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with strong presentation and negotiation abilities, who enjoys working in a dynamic target-driven environment. An understanding of key-players in academic publishing and a working knowledge of Excel and CRM systems would be an added bonus.
Please send your application before February 14th.
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
**Inspired Selection operates an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link (http://www.btbs.org/) to check eligibility and further support.