Are you highly initiative and enjoy visiting universities? A forward-thinking academic publisher is looking for a Faculty Liaison Executive to engage with academics and create awareness of the electronic products to the libraries in Wales and South England region. This is a new role from company expansion and it is an exciting time to join this growing academic publisher!
- Support the sale of library products which are driven by faculty recommendations
- Hit sales targets of the Learning and electronic products
- Liaise with the Territory Regional Sales Manager on leads and assist in closing sales
- Work with Library Marketing Managers and input on the marketing campaigns for the territories
- Attend library conferences and conduct presentation to faculty and subject librarians
Experience / skills required:
- A sound understanding of both Library markets and publishing
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills with the ability to present confidently
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and an understanding of Salesforce
- Willingness to travel and spend a substantial amount conducting face to face calls
- Ability to be adaptable to a fast-changing market and flexibility in approach
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Clare Chan
Tel: 0203 574 4428
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.