This is an exciting opportunity for a B2B junior journalist or a features writer to join the friendly team of a well-established trade magazines publisher. This role would suit someone with strong social media and digital skills. You will create engaging content that drives response and that generates a return for advertisers.
- Write insightful print and online content for a range of B2B magazines
- Develop and maintain profitable relationships with audience, identifying needs of the market
- Build online presence and brand awareness, producing features in line with SEO best practice
- Proof content in line with style guide
- Develop content ideas and work with news team to ensure content joins up
- Collaborate well with the sales, design, production, events and marketing teams to maximise sales
Experience / skills required:
- Experience of feature writing in print and online
- Ability to understand and develop relationship with target audience
- Fluency with using social media to promote and gather content with an understanding of SEO best practice
- Ability to source feature ideas and hooks from various outlets
- Good team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Solid editorial skills, including up-to-date legal knowledge
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Clare Chan
Tel: 0203 574 4428
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.