Are you dreaming of a role in publishing with frequent travel to Europe? We are working on a lovely Field Sales role covering the territories of Italy, France, Spain and Monaco, and our client is an established academic publisher of digital collections (History) for the library market.
The Field Sales Executive will be responsible for:
- Selling subscriptions to a range of digital collections to library and university clients in assigned territories
- Nurturing client relationships via regular communication and customer meetings, providing great account management through all stages of sales cycle
- Representing the company at conferences, trade shows and other industry events
- Carrying out extensive faculty research and meetings with academics
- Updating customer and sales info on the CRM system, and putting together sales reports
- Collaborating with Marketing and Sales colleagues, sharing market intelligence and customer feedback to inform marketing and product decisions
This role will be home-based in the UK, and it will require frequent travel to the South of Europe to look after a client base of library and university faculty. Candidates must be fluent in English and at least 1 other European language (French, Spanish or Italian). The successful candidate will have a customer-focused approach and some sales experience (preferably in digital products or subscriptions).
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
** Inspired Search & Selection are a publishing recruitment specialist who operate an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link to check eligibility and further support.