Are you a sales professional, looking for a new role with bags of variety and a role where you can rise to the challenge? We have a superb new field sales role, working within the Higher Education department of a highly successful educational publisher, on their well-known digital collections. Reporting to the UK Sales Manager, the Field Sales Executive will cover Scotland and Ireland territories, to achieve targets and drive sales of one of their highly successful portfolios of digital collections to academic and public libraries within the territory.
What you’ll be doing:
- Creating and implementing sales plans and tactics for the territory
- Attend customer meetings to gain opportunities and follow through the sales cycle
- Maximise sales by identifying the customers’ needs and identifying business opportunities
- Attend key industry events, trade shows and exhibitions, representing the organisation
- Identify opportunities from librarians, academic teaching staff and researchers
- Work with the Sales team and other departments by providing market feedback
The successful person will have proven field sales experience, plus, you will be customer-focused with a consultative sales approach and confident in building relationships with key stakeholders such as academics and librarians as this role will involve negotiating large contracts on a national basis. Flexibility to travel is essential as this role will require journeys throughout the territory.
Ideally you will be based in Scotland, or Northern England, working from home, but traveling to your given territories.
This role carries an attractive salary, plus commission and a car allowance. For further information please send your CV with a short paragraph outlining your interest and salary expectations.