Could you make a difference to the lives of students, researchers and faculty in your territory?
If you have a proven track record of sales success and a consultative approach to selling, this highly desirable sales role, serving the UK and Irish university sector in Scotland and Ireland could be the next step in your publishing sales career.
This role offers an existing customer base familiar with this successful brand in addition to the opportunity to develop further business opportunities.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Create and implement sales strategies and tactics for the territory.
- Cultivate and maintain extensive product knowledge
- Maximise sales through extensive faculty research and regular meetings with academics and the library
- Maximize sales through identifying teaching and research needs and closing sales
- Support implementation and usage through Roadshows and close collaboration with Student Ambassadors
With an industry leading range of archives, databases and software, you will have all the support this role requires to achieve agreed financial targets.
Sales experience within the library market is highly desirable however, outside industry experience will also be considered. You will have a good understanding of the world of academia and archives and will be motivated to help improve educational outcomes. A qualification in History would be beneficial.
Home based in the North of the UK, you will be able to travel frequently throughout your territory of Scotland and Ireland. You will need to have a full driving license for this position and the company offers an excellent salary, bonus and benefits package.
For further details please send your CV including your salary expectations.