We have a great new field sales role, working for a highly successful global publisher of educational products. The Field Sales Executive will work remotely and will be UK based but will require travel to the south of Europe (France, Italy, Spain), to maintain and build upon this well known brand’s existing client network within the region, where you will achieve sales targets by developing and maintaining sales of the brand’s digital products in subscription form, therefore, experience of dealing with digital platforms would be welcomed.
Reporting to the European Sales Manager some of the key responsibilities of this role will involve, but are not limited to:
- Creating and implementing sales strategies within the territory
- Attend customer meetings both on site and remotely
- Maximise sales through identifying customer needs, matching the products and maximising sales through faculty research and regular meetings with academics
- Representing the company at key industry events e.g. conferences, exhibitions and trade shows
- Provide detailed sales reports
- Work closely with the rest of the sales team and other departments
If you are looking for a field sales role with variety and an opportunity to use your language skills, this could be the next new role for you. We are looking for a talented sales professional with the ability to speak one other southern European language (French, Spanish or Italian), in addition to a good command of the English language, with proven experience and success in a filed sales role. You will be customer-focused, with a consultative approach to selling, with the ability to communicate with all levels of people. Field sales experience within the library market would be desirable as would experience of negotiating large contracts on a national basis.
This role carries a generous salary plus a good bonus scheme and car allowance. This role will be based in the UK, therefore the successful candidate will be required to be based in the UK, but will be required to travel to the territory.
For further information please send your CV and a short cover not, outlining your salary expectations .