A leading educational publisher is looking to recruit an experienced and pro-active Field Sales Executive to join the UK team of one of their leading educational brands, to cover the Southern territory within the UK. This role will develop and maintain the sales of one of their key educational brands to academic and public libraries within the territory. This role will be home based.
This is a key role for the team and responsibilities will include:
- Creating and implementing sales strategies and tactics for the territory
- Cultivate and maintain extensive product knowledge of a large and growing product list
- Maximising sales through extensive faculty research and regular meetings with academics
- Maximising sales by identifying customer needs, matching company products to those needs
- Preparing and delivering sales presentations
- Writing proposals and closing sales
The successful person will have a proven track record of sales success, a customer-focused approach and a consultative sales technique. Experience within the library market and negotiating large contracts on a national basis would be an advantage, as would a good understanding of the world of academia. You will be confident in managing relationships between key stakeholders such as academics and librarians and have the ability to communicate with all levels of people. Strong IT, organisational, time management and planning skills are crucial to this role.
The successful person will ideally be based in the South of the UK, working from home with the ability to travel frequently within your assigned territory (Covid permitting). This role carries a basic salary plus bonus/commission and a car allowance.
For further information please send your CV and a short covering letter outlining your salary expectations.
THIS ROLE CLOSES ON THE 19TH NOVEMBER 2020