We have an exciting new role within the Higher Education division of a world-leading publishing company. They are now looking to appoint a Field Sales Executive to cover the South of the UK to drive forward the sales of their fantastic portfolio of digital collections and archives across academic and library clients to achieve the agreed sales targets and uncover new business opportunities.
Reporting into the UK Sales Manager, this role will be responsible for:
- Creating and implementing strategies, identifying customer's needs and guiding them through the sales cycle, and delivering product presentations
- Attending client meetings and industry events, trade shows, exhibitions and conferences as a brand ambassador
- Identifying new opportunities for business growth through research, events and client communications
- Liaising with the Sales team and provide accurate feedback on the market to other department
- Collating sales reports and updating sales information on client database
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate good sales and presentation techniques and ideally some knowledge of the HE and library market, while maintaining a consultative approach with clients. They will have strong communication and stakeholder management skills, as this role will be responsible for a wide portfolio of academic clients and focus on building long-lasting professional relationships with faculty and librarians.
This is a home-based sales role, requiring travelling to the allocated territories. If this would suit you, and you're a customer focused sales professional, get in touch for more information!
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
** Inspired Search & Selection are a publishing recruitment specialist who operate an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link to check eligibility and further support.