Do you have current knowledge and experience of the educational publishing industry with a proven track record of sales, ideally within Central and Eastern Europe? Our client is a leading global education and technology company who would like to appoint an experienced Field Sales Representative to cover these territories. The successful candidate must be based in Germany and have right to work and continually operate from there. The position holder will need to travel into Austria and Switzerland on a semi regular basis and will also occasionally travel to Poland and some other eastern European countries as required.
You will promote a range of key products and solutions in Higher Education institutions in the assigned sales territory to achieve agreed annual sales goals.
- Visit key HEIs within the territory to promote all relevant products and solutions in digital and print format
- Retain and roll all existing business across the territory
- Identify and close new business opportunities with a particular emphasis on direct and institutional sales
- Liaise with campus bookshops on a regular basis highlighting relevant key new titles
- Identify key strategic accounts and forge close working relationships and partnerships
- Identify significant new business and adoption opportunities
- Pursue all editorial leads, and pass these on to the relevant editor/marketing manager.
- Monitor competitor activity across the region
You will have strong negotiation and communication skills and will be highly motivated and well organised. Your time management and planning skills will be first class and you must have a clean driving license for this position. The company offers an excellent salary, bonus and benefits package with this appointment.
If you are excited by this excellent sales opportunity and would like further information, please send your CV and a short cover note.