A highly respected London-based independent book publishing company has asked Think Selection to find a Finance Manager to join their team to manage all aspects of Financial Accounting, Royalties and Office Facilities.
Reporting to the Managing Director your finance role will include:
• Performing all the company accounting functions, including: administering PAYE, completing VAT returns, recording of creditors and debtors, payments of bills, invoicing and collection, maintaining company accounting records and files, dealing with direct debits and company credit cards
• Implementing company accounting and finance policies
• Maintaining Sage 50 system for the company’s accounting records
• Managing the Royalties software and production of the annual royalty statements
• Production of management and cost-centre accounts as and when required.
• Coordinating along with the owners the Health and Safety aspects of the workplace, ensuring compliance with legal requirements and inspections
• Regular inspection of the premises to ensure hazards, risks or maintenance issues are reported
• Managing the various external contractors that take care of the services required for the maintenance of the office or otherwise required
• Ordering of supplies, stationary, catering etc as required
• Maintaining health and safety records with respect to any relevant incidents
• Responsible for ensuring the office is well maintained, tidy, functioning and usable by staff and visitors for internal and external meetings
• Preparing all new starter documentation for payroll including Employment HS inductions to new hired staff.
We would like to hear from great candidates with a minimum 5 years’ accounts experience.
The company is based in Central London and operates hybrid working so you would be based for part of the the week from the offices.
A competitive salary is on offer, depending on the experience you bring to the role.
If this sounds like an opportunity that could be of interest to you, for more information please contact Danny Parnes: firstname.lastname@example.org along with your CV and current salary.
Our client has indicated interviews will start asap so please get in touch with us as soon as is possible - thanks.