Our client, an international children’s trade publisher, is looking for a Publishing Executive to join their Foreign Language publishing department based in central London. You will provide administrative, sales, marketing, production and operations support on your designated foreign language territories. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone who speaks Italian with experience within rights.
- Produce costings for all new foreign language titles
- Update sales analysis monthly and produce sales reports
- Preparing publishing programme to distributors and present new titles to reps
- Work with production team and shipping agent to manage timely delivery and stock levels
- Compile and produce catalogues and marketing materials for foreign language markets
Experience / skills required:
- Demonstrable experience of publishing, ideally in rights (possibly with co-editions)
- Fluent Italian speaker
- Solid administrative and Excel skills
- Good numeracy and communication skills
- Flexible and excellent team player
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Clare Chan
Tel: 0203 574 4428
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.