Foreign Rights Intern
Job Title: Foreign Rights Intern
Job Location: London, UK
Quarto is looking for a highly-organised individual interested in learning about Foreign Rights to join our London team.
The Quarto Group is the leading global illustrated book publisher and distribution group and is listed on the London Stock Exchange. Combining the might of a major and the creativity of an independent, Quarto creates more than 600 adult and children's books a year. These books are sold by the Quarto Foreign Rights team into more than 45 countries and in more than 35 languages.
Duties will include everything from preparing sales material for trips, sending out material to customers, assisting with the preparation for the major trade fairs to researching new sales opportunities and creating marketing newsletters. You will finish the internship having gained experience in various aspects of Publishing and the world of Foreign Rights in particular.
We are looking for someone with:
- all the organisational skills needed to efficiently multi-task in a fast paced environment
- the ability to manage multiple projects, priorities and be able to collaborate effectively with internal colleagues
- excellent verbal and written communication skills and a good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- must be fluent in English; fluency in an additional language is highly desirable
- an interest in learning new skills
The position begins immediately for a period of three months, with a possible extension to six months. This is a paid internship and you will work 35 hours a week based in our central London office.
If you meet the above requirements, we would love to hear from you. Please send a full CV and cover letter by email with the subject line ‘Application for Internship’ to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Quarto Publishing plc. is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and treatment, ensuring an inclusive and diverse environment.