An exciting opportunity to join a highly reputable educational publisher as a Maths and Science Publishing Coordinator. You will be co-ordinating digital and print publishing projects for Maths and Science (K – 12) as well as sourcing writers and editors from your own contacts and ‘mapping’ to syllabus. The role is home based, part-time and on a six month contract with the possibility of extension.
- Effectively coordinate print and digital publishing projects
- Liaise with UK project managers on Maths and Science titles (K – 12)
- Liaise with editorial teams in Lebanon on a regular basis
- Source and commission author and editor teams
- Create templates for writers
Experience / skills required:
- Previous experience as senior editor/project manager within educational publishing (Maths and Science primary and secondary resources)
- Excellent project management skills
- Has a Portfolio of author and editor contacts
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise effectively with authors, editors and project managers remotely
- Able to visit the London office for meetings as and when required
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Alison Redfearn
Tel: 020 3574 4421
Atwood Tate acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent and contract vacancies and an Employment Business for interim and temporary recruitment.
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.