We are on a mission to make science open so everyone can live healthy lives on a healthy planet.
We are seeking a proactive, agile and target-oriented Recruitment Coordinator. We have ambitious growth plans, so we are looking for someone who is motivated to support our Talent Acquisition team to build Frontiers across our global markets with excellent talent. You will work in a team with 5 other talent acquisition members whilst collaborating with the People Experience team and hiring managers from across the business, to ensure Frontiers delivers the right people into the right roles at the right time.
Our People Experience department is expanding rapidly, to support the growing needs of our people and business. We have an exciting mix of nationalities, experiences and skills which makes for a very dynamic and collaborative team.
Our office is located in London, however remote working options are available for candidates across the UK.
- Actively source and attract candidates by using databases, social media, external job boards and other relevant medium to ensure hiring managers are provided with the best available; talent and to enhance the employer brand to potential candidates;
- Help screen applications and CVs to shortlist;
- Support with all associated recruitment administration including scheduling interviews, creating contracts, reporting & benchmarking exercises;
- Support Talent Acquisition project work
You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills which will enable you to liaise and develop relationships with hiring managers, Talent Acquisition specialists and be a collaborative team player, working closely with other People Experience Team members.
- Demonstrated experience of working successfully within a recruitment or HR role
- Demonstrable skills in general administrative tasks such as scheduling interviews/meetings, using ATS systems
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, and a proven ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues and candidates
- Experience of providing excellent customer service in a demanding working environment
- Excellent attention to detail and proven experience of managing a busy workload, showing resilience, working to tight deadlines and successfully meeting your objectives
- The ability to walk users through functionality and the ability to empower enquirers to find resolutions through web interface
- Experience working in an international organization is a plus
Who we are
Frontiers is an award-winning open science platform and leading open access scholarly publisher.
We are one of the largest and most cited publishers globally. To date, our 200,000 freely available research articles have received more than one billion views and downloads and two million citations.
Our journals span science, health, humanities and social sciences, engineering, and sustainability. And we continue to expand into new academic disciplines so more researchers can publish open access.
Be part of the publishing revolution and help us transform the way research is published, evaluated, and communicated to the world.
What we Offer
With over 50 nationalities across seven locations around the world, we are certainly a diverse company. You will have the opportunity to work with teammates in other offices, as well as with researchers, editors, and authors from across the globe.
- 25 annual leave days
- 4 well-being days
- Participation in the annual company bonus scheme
- Extensive learning opportunities through our LinkedIn Learning partnership
- 3 volunteer days through our online platform
- Access to Headspace App
- Online Yoga classes
Frontiers actively embraces diversity and is a safe and welcoming workplace. Recruitment is free from discrimination – including based on race, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or sexual orientation. With over 600 employees from more than 50 different nations, our diversity creates vibrant teams and constantly challenges us to appreciate multiple perspectives.