One of our wonderful not-for-profit society clients is looking for a Fundraising Operations Administrator to support the Development and Fundraising team for an initial 3 months.
This role will focus on providing financial and logistical support and assist with donor communications, as the team develops and implements a new fundraising strategy. The Administrator will be responsible for supporting the establishment and maintenance of admin and financial systems, and for supporting the fundraising goals of the Society through the creation of fundraising material.
Reporting into the Development Director, you will be responsible for:
- Processing donations and philanthropic income, and managing legacy payments, cheques, pledges and direct debits
- Creating reports on donations for quarterly and end of year financial updates
- Providing administrative support with CAF and Paypal, and other giving mechanisms
- Looking after the Society's charitable entities, including those located overseas
- Drafting donor communications such as donor acknowledgement letters and correspondence, and assisting with organisation of donor and stewardship events
- Supporting the Director of Development in the management of donors and prospects, including coordinating the Director's diary and travel arrangements
This role requires strong numeracy and analytical skills, as well as sensitivity and discretion with confidential data, and the ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate these qualities through relevant experience in a similar role.
Inspired Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.