Do you have marketing project experience and can manage the product lifecycle? We have an exciting opportunity for a General Marketing Manager to join a leading educational publisher in central London on a maternity cover starting in August for 8 months.
- Solely responsible for all product marketing activities from rebranding strategy creation/execution, content planning, campaign management and product launch
- Developing marketing programs
- Assessing existing and potential markets
- Product life cycle planning
- Deliver to key milestones and manage all stakeholder relationships and communications
- May include technical sales support, product advertising/promotion, planning, developing and implementing multiple channel programs, and directing the development of market requirements for specific products or product lines
Experience / skills required:
- Marketing project experience
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and prioritize budget and resources
- Knowledge of the whole marketing mix and adapting it to the market and situation
- Demonstrate ability to manage the product lifecycle and communicate to varying audiences
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience in English language learning or assessments is desirable
- Previous experience working in marketing for educational products would be an advantage
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations ASAP to email@example.com
Contact: Novia Kingshott
Tel: 020 3 574 4421
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.