Contracts/ Rights Manager (maternity cover)
Georgina Capel Associates are seeking a motivated Contracts professional, with at least three years’ experience, to fulfil this full time position from November 2021.
The successful candidate will be well-organized with a sound track record of drafting contracts for translation, UK, and US deals.
The role involves:
- Drafting and processing all publishing contracts, completing signature process.
- Invoicing and monitoring payments, completing the necessary admin.
- Selling audio rights and foreign rights in some countries.
- Looking after journalism, permissions, speaking and event requests.
- Attending book fairs and working on rights guides.
- Ensuring the smooth running of the office.
- Keeping systems and admin up to date.
Salary is market competitive and relative to experience. To apply, please send your covering letter and CV to Irene Baldoni firstname.lastname@example.org