Do you have first class digital marketing skills and a strong track record of successfully developing and optimising full funnel campaigns?
Are you experienced in managing a remote team of busy marketers?
A leading, global educational publisher, with a strong regional focus, is looking to appoint an experienced ELT Campaigns Manager to fill this 1-year fixed term, maternity contract. In this fixed term role, you will be responsible for managing the planning and execution of global, through-the-funnel campaigns for their English Language Teaching portfolio, working in collaboration with the Regional Marketing teams. You will raise the profile of the product brands and support the regional growth by focusing on lead generation, utilising a range of digital (as well as traditional) channels, and apply a data-driven and evidence-based approach to planning and measuring effectiveness. This position will be a hybrid working role and will require 2 days per week in the company’s London offices.
- Continue to develop the omnichannel approach to campaigns creation with defined KPIs, prioritising the digital channels to ensure an impactful customer experience and efficiency
- Enhance current reporting on campaigns results, with strong data analytics and data-driven recommendations
- Own the relationships with external partners, and oversee briefing agencies, vendors and suppliers
- Develop and upskill the team to drive the implementation of the through-the-funnel approach to campaigns planning and delivery.
- Be an expert in social and digital, supporting the coordinated execution of campaigns across central and local teams
Your experience of managing teams of marketers in a highly specialised subject area within a multinational organisation will be ESSENTIAL. However, experience in education marketing will be an advantage but not a prerequisite. Enthusiastic, passionate and creative, you will have excellent data analysis and reporting skills and will be a confident communicator, able to work to tight deadlines and to balance short-term needs with long-term strategic initiatives.
An excellent salary and benefits package is offered with this position.
If you have the required team management and campaigns experience for this fantastic maternity cover position and would like further details, please send your CV and salary expectations.