Editorial and Production Manager (Maternity Cover)
Goldsmiths Press are looking for an experienced Editorial and Production Manager able to integrate quickly with a small team. The successful candidate will be responsible for taking titles through from development and delivery to publication.
Goldsmiths Press is a university press. Launched in 2016, we take advantage of digital technology in order to revive and regenerate the traditions and values of university press publishing. We are driven by a widely documented need for new forms of academic publishing in the digital age. For us, digital does not mean digital only and we publish and distribute print books as well as eBooks and other formats.
Our aim is to create a culture around academic knowledge practices that is more inventive and less constrained than it is now. We invest in high quality work and seek to reflect Goldsmiths’ strengths in theory, practice and performance.
- Work closely with colleagues to ensure on-time delivery of publications
- Project manage both print and digital titles from project acceptance to final delivery
- Oversee the work of third-party suppliers and vendors
- Manage the schedules and budgets for a list of products, both print and digital
- Monitor all costs throughout the production process
- Support the commissioning and review process of the press
- In addition you will be required to undertake any other duties as may reasonably be required
Interviews will be held on week commencing 27th July 2020