This is an exciting opportunity for an experience Marketing Manager to join this prestigious international publishing company. Publishing sector experience not essential. Line management of a marketing assistant.
To devise and deliver integrated campaigns using the full marketing mix in order to meet sales targets. To take a creative yet strategic approach to nurturing books with potential to grow, exploring, refining and improving effectiveness of campaign channels, and experimenting with digital marketing opportunities.
Deliver vital marketing input into editorial programme and list strategy, engaging with products throughout their lifecycle to optimise their chances of success, and using market knowledge to guide on areas including customer needs and benefits. Make innovative use of the full marketing mix – including tried and tested as well as new promotional channels and techniques – to communicate to customers and generate leads and sales, including email, direct mail, catalogues, advertising, content marketing, video and social media marketing. Exploit both B2B and B2C marketing techniques to devise and implement customer acquisition, conversion and retention activities on and offline. Coach and develop direct report to build competence, skills and motivation. Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Experience in marketing, communications, advertising, PR, media or a related field
- Line management experience
- A clear, confident and influential communicator across all channels
- Commercially minded and strategic thinker
- Positive and energetic
- Experience using marketing tools and PPC platforms including Hootsuite, Google Analytics, Google Adwords and Facebook
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office.