Graduate OnLine Product/Outreach Executive (History)
Working for this prestigious publishing house a role for a confident, creative, motivated candidate with a consultative manner. To develop and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with faculty members across North America by driving new sales opportunities with faculty and graduate researchers for the digital product line.
Identify key institutions and faculty stakeholders before planning and conducting meetings on campus, at academic conferences, or remotely. Contact faculty to arrange consultative visits. Travel to academic institutions across North America. Participate in academic conferences by reporting back on relevant sessions and engaging with the attendees.
- Educated to degree level in History, English, or related field; BA
- Relevant experience in academic publishing, digital humanities, public history, archival work or librarianship
- A passion for academic publishing
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Looking for opportunity to travel