Granta Magazine is looking for a highly motivated and organised person to join their team as Subscriptions and Operations Manager. The successful candidate will work with the Managing Director, Commercial Director and Senior Marketing Manager to implement an annual strategy driving subscriptions to the magazine. They will be charged with devising and executing specific marketing campaigns in line with agreed budgets and targets. They will oversee direct sales and other operational aspects of the magazine, liaising with our customer service team, distributors and trade / newsstand partners to ensure delivery processes are optimised and on schedule. The role is full time, five days a week.
Other duties include:
- To measure the performance of all campaigns and review them with line managers to ensure business and income objectives are achieved
- To assist with the planning and development of direct marketing and data-related projects
- To devise campaigns and strategies to retain subscribers as well as recruit new ones
- To promote the direct sales of front and back issues of the magazine
- To produce written briefs and other documentation for agencies and suppliers as required
- To create engaging and enticing advertising copy
- To seek and implement opportunities for promotional partnerships and other initiatives to increase subscriptions
The successful candidate will have digital marketing knowledge, with experience of implementing and monitoring campaigns involving Google AdWords, Google Remarketing, Google Analytics and Facebook Ads Manager. They will have the ability to work under their own initiative according to deadline and be flexible, creative and enthusiastic.
Previous marketing experience is essential, and experience with project management, operations, and subscription or membership campaigns is highly desirable.
Granta is currently trialling blended working, and the subscriptions and operations manager has the option to work two days each week from home. Our offices are based in Holland Park, London.
Granta is committed to employing a diverse workforce, and we welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and with all different kinds of life experiences. We encourage those who are underrepresented within the industry to consider applying for a role at our company.
Salary: £30,000 per annum
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
The closing date for applications is Monday 31 January 2022. Interviews will be conducted in the following week.