Hardie Grant is a leading publisher of illustrated lifestyle non-fiction. We publish beautiful, informative, practical and fun books on cooking, craft, plants, fashion, nature, interiors, wellbeing and empowerment.
Are you looking to take your first step in publishing?
We are looking for an Editorial Assistant to provide assistance and administrative support to the Publisher and a team of Editors. We’d love to hear from you if you’d like to immerse yourself in making books, help authors and literary agents, learn how publishing works through liaising with all departments on behalf of Editorial, and champion our publishing. We’re looking for someone who:
- Is meticulous, with excellent attention to detail and spelling
- Is proficient in Word and Excel and general IT
- Can work independently as well as in a team
- Is interested in writing and adapting cover copy
- Is highly organised and able to multitask
- Is confident with written and verbal communication
- Has an interest in the subjects and lifestyle trends into which we publish
- Is motivated and eager to learn
This is an entry-level role: no previous publishing experience is required, but a love of books is vital.
Hardie Grant Books London is based in Southwark, London, and is an imprint of Hardie Grant Publishing. Hardie Grant is committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and equitable workplace. We welcome job applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experience.
The closing date for this role is 25 October 2021.
How to Apply
To apply, please email your CV and a covering letter to recruitmentUK@hardiegrant.com.