An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Hardie Grant Books as International Sales Manager on a fixed term contract. This role is responsible for delivering sales revenue for the group’s English language sales in several key export markets and working closely with our distribution partners in those territories.
This is a key position within the sales team and ideally for a candidate that has experience selling to international markets, and who is an excellent communicator. The role requires you to be highly organised, able to multi-task and prioritise with attention to detail.
Reporting to the UK & Export Sales Director, key responsibilities will include:
- Achieving sales targets for our international markets
- Reporting internally on territory and market performance
- Presenting and organising seasonal launches of our lists to our distribution partners
- Attending acquisitions and covers meetings to provide international sales insight
- Ensuring all key sales and material deadlines are met
- Working closely with our distribution partners on sales opportunities
About Hardie Grant
Hardie Grant is a successful, fast-growing, independent publisher of illustrated non-fiction. We publish beautiful, informative, and practical books on areas including cooking, craft, fashion, nature, interiors, wellbeing, and empowerment. Our books encourage people to live well, eat well and be happy. Alongside our illustrated list, we have a growing list of narrative titles as well as a critically acclaimed children’s publishing programme.
Based in Southwark, London we believe it's our responsibility to create a culture of belonging where everyone is welcome, and all are equal. We also want to use our position as a publisher to help celebrate inclusive and diverse stories and ideas.
How to Apply: Please email your CV and a covering letter outlining any key experience, your salary expectations and your notice period to Diana Kojik at RecruitmentUK@hardiegrant.com
Closing date: 2nd June, 2023.