Do you have digital editorial experience in educational content? Are you a creative line-manager? A leading Edtech player based in Oxford is looking for an experience candidate to join them at an exciting time as Head of Editorial. This key position will oversee the small Editorial team and take responsibility for the publishing roadmap. This permanent role is an exclusive opportunity with Atwood Tate.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead and develop small team of Editors
- Ensure successful delivery of publishing projects on time and budget
- Identify areas of improvement and implement changes
- Attend educational events and monitor market and competition
What you’ll have:
- Solid editorial experience in educational/academic digital publishing
- Line-management experience with excellent communication skills
- Proven record management digital content and multiple projects
- Strong relationship building abilities and commercial awareness
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com.
Contact: Karine Nicpon
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.