Morgan Healey Retained Assignment
Our client, a global Open Access publisher, with possibly the best office location and views in London, requires a Global Head of Reprint Sales.
Due to continued expansion, the business is looking to bolster their UK operations.
This is an exciting new role to build upon an existing book of business and be responsible for achieving revenue targets through reprint sales globally. You will have strong knowledge of the print book business as well as an excellent network with distributors and agents.
- Defining and implementing a global sales strategy for all reprints
- Planning and coordinating the promotion of our open access books
- Proactively manage both our current sales agents and representatives and build up new relationships with sales agents worldwide.
- Research existing and emerging markets/distribution channels
- Liaise with and oversee the activities of all outsourced sales distribution contractors.
- Provide reports, presentations and briefings that analyse and interpret sales information to facilitate decision making and the development of business strategies.
- Manage and develop a team of external sales representatives and agents.
- Influence effective marketing campaigns
- Performing programme, product, market, sales and performance analyses
- Developing successful relationships with key accounts and distributors
- Opening and developing new markets and sales channels, e-commerce
- Manage stock levels for both home and export markets.
- Undertake UK and international travel as necessary.
Skills & Experience:
- You have a commercial background with relevant qualifications in sales and/or marketing
- At least 5 years of related experience in the publishing industry in key account management, sales and customer service.
- You have an active network of distributors and online platforms.
- You have proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Able to travel up to 25% of your work time.
- You are a communicative personality, who is able to work proactively and independently and who has a keen eye for detail as well as the overall picture.
- A strong understanding of business economics
- Excellent user knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel, are a must.
Referrals: We will reward you with GBP500.00 if you know the perfect candidate for this position and our client hires them. You can send contact details of anyone you want to recommend to firstname.lastname@example.org