Are you a marketing leader with strong experience in the higher education market and a strong interest in the future of pedagogy? This Head of Marketing position in the books division at a leading global academic publisher in central London offers the opportunity to build on your career in a strategic senior management and departmental manager role.
- Develop and set the books marketing department strategy and objectives to ensure profitability of the increasingly digital college publishing programme
- Continuously engage with market developments and trends to inform the direction of the broader strategy
- Lead the books marketing team, including overseeing performance, recruitment and ensuring best structure is in place
- Lead on all aspects of marketing across all channels and with a focus on sales and lead generation
- Maximise use of digital marketing and content marketing tools and driving automation where possible
- Oversee the pricing strategy for allocated market for EMEA
- Represent the books marketing team on inter-department and senior management committees
Experience / skills required:
- Established experience as a marketing leader in the area of higher education
- Experience of working in academic/educational books publishing is desirable
- Proven record of developing strategic marketing plans and defining the future direction of a team
- A commercial focus and the ability to collaborate with sales leaders to develop effective strategies
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to influence
Applications as soon as possible, please with a view to first interviews taking place in mid-December
For further information, please, apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Catherine Roney
Tel: 0203 574 4429
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.