We have an exceptional opportunity for an experienced Head of Marketing to join the team managing a number one children’s storytelling brand. Responsible for overseeing all marketing and PR activity, you will bring oversight and direction to successfully steer promotional plans for a number one brand. Based in beautiful offices in central London, you will work full-time with a welcoming team and in a creative and commercial atmosphere.
- Create and execute targeted marketing plans to core audiences and bring key projects to market
- Develop marketing and PR strategy to support the wider business plan, building strong ROI and overseeing the P&L for all of marketing
- Work closely with internal heads to build strong relationships with retailers and promote brand values
- Oversee key digital projects and lead relationships with central partners
- Line manage 3 team members
Experience / skills required:
- Proven track record in building and executing strategic marketing plans with a strong understanding of brand
- Previous PR experience and knowledge of the media landscape
- Excellent commercial and business expertise and strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience in defining brand audiences and building brand guidelines
- Experience leading a team and building a wide range of relationships and partnerships
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Catherine Roney
Tel: 0203 574 4429
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.