Could you manage a team of multiple marketing professionals and develop a strong strategy to align paid and organic marketing activities? We have a fantastic opening for an experienced marketing professional to join a leading healthcare company, specialising in the field of women’s health and fertility. Reporting to the CEO, you will ensure the effective marketing and communications strategy of the company and will ensure that consistency of message is achieved across all communications and marketing of the company’s services. This is a vary varied role requiring a self-starter who can demonstrate strong initiative and who can work autonomously, juggling multiple projects simultaneously. You will need to have strong leadership skills; solid experience in building a brand; team leadership experience and a desire to develop a career in the fertility sector. The role will be based in the company’s London offices with a remit covering several different office locations.
Key responsibilities include:
• Overseeing an annual marketing budget of £1m+ ensuring the most effective use of all marketing spend.
• Working closely with the CEO to develop and implement forward-looking plans, including prioritisation of initiatives, the provision of market intelligence and trend data, with the aim of enhancing awareness of our various services.
• Using data to analyse effectiveness of marketing activity and inform future campaigns
• Working with senior colleagues to develop a PR policy, identify PR opportunities and manage press enquiries confidently and swiftly
• Supporting a B2B growth plan with the Business Development team and CEO.
• To be the brand guardian, providing support and oversight to ensure branding is used properly across the organisation.
• Providing leadership and expertise to line reports
With a keen interest in emerging technologies and the wider landscape of advances in digital marketing and communications e.g., AI, the successful candidate will have substantial proven experience in leading a marketing team. A CIM or CIPR qualification will be a significant advantage. Strong analytical skills will be important and a good understanding of the importance of social platform reporting tools will be a necessity. Demonstrating gravitas and integrity, you will have strong personal credibility with the ability to quickly gain the confidence of others, including colleagues, patients, relatives and users of our services.
This is a brilliant opportunity to bring your senior marketing expertise to a fast-growing company.
If you would like further details on this position, please send your CV and a brief covering letter.