Do you have solid marketing experience in Children’s books? Would you like to join an iconic publisher and look after the marketing of their Children’s department? Then this opportunity might be the perfect fit! Leading a team, you will plan, implement and manage successful marketing campaigns for this London-based publisher.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead and develop direct reports, ensuring they meet their objectives
- Plan and implement creative and strategic sales-driving marketing campaigns
- Set and review budgets
- Work with Sales team to plan across all retail channels
What you’ll have:
- Solid marketing experience in Children’s books, including working on major brands
- Excellent understanding of Children’s retail marketplace, with strong audience awareness
- A strategic thinker and experienced line-manager, with the ability to adapt and work under pressure
- Effective decision maker, with proven track record of working with external and internal stakeholders
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com.
Contact: Karine Nicpon
Tel: 020 3574 4426
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.