Our client, a world-renowned education and technology provider is currently seeking a Head of Marketing Communications to join their dynamic Marketing Communications team, responsible for developing the cross divisional marketing communication plan in support of the marketing strategy and objectives.
Reporting to the COO and Finance Director, the post holder will be expected to develop an integrated marketing communications schedule for EMEA across the company’s three different business divisions. Key responsibilities include:
- Working alongside the team to implement campaigns
- Harnessing the full array of marketing vehicles in the most effective manner
- Timely and on-budget delivery of digital campaigns, social media, web, print materials and events
- Analysing results and looking at ways to improve across all channels
- Working closely the US branding team to ensure branding compliancy across the EMEA region
- Managing the marketing communications team
- Managing the department budget and reporting on expenditure.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience working within a Project Management and/or Marketing Manager role and have an excellent understanding of marketing strategy and good financial analysis skills. Excellent project management skills are required to foresee potential issues, re adjust tasks and manage the team’s work on a multitude of projects simultaneously without compromising on deadlines or quality. Successful candidates will have demonstrable leadership skills, be flexible and calm under pressure. A Marketing degree or CIM diploma in Marketing would be advantageous, as would experience working within ELT, HE, library and digital products.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, performance related bonus scheme and strong benefits.
To apply for this position click on the Apply Now button below or send your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference TP 294. For an initial, confidential discussion please call on +44(0)1223632510.
Early applications are preferred.
Referral Scheme - Telfer Partners offer a referral reward if we fill this vacancy with someone you recommend. You can send contact details of anyone you want to recommend to firstname.lastname@example.org.