Our client, a leading academic publisher based in central London, is looking for a Head of Marketing Data & Analytics to lead their global marketing and product data strategy. Managing an international team, this is a fantastic opportunity to take a leading role and make an impact.
What you'll be doing:
- To lead on global strategy, including the acquisition and management of marketing data
- Oversee campaign and data analytics and make evidence-based recommendations to help meet key business goals and targets
- Lead on best practice for decision making within the department
- Work closely with the marketing services campaign team and wider marketing department
- Manage a team and their development and performance, both in the UK and internationally
What you'll have:
- Extensive experience as a Marketing strategist and leader
- Proven record of developing strategic marketing plans and defining the future direction of a team
- Highly IT Literate with ability to understand complex IT and Marketing systems
- Line management experience with experience of motivating and developing a team
- A commercial focus with the ability to influence and offer solutions
Application closing date: Thursday 15th July 2021
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com.
Contact: Karine Nicpon
Tel: 020 3574 4426
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.