Have you got what it takes to lead and oversee the functions of a busy Operations Team? We are looking for an innovative, highly motivated and supportive individual to head up the Operations division of a highly successful London based publishing organisation.
This busy role will ensure that processes and procedures are in place for all the company’s functions and will manage the Operations Team, while supporting the fundamental tasks associated with running a high performing office environment, including finance, HR, recruitment, IT etc.
This is key senior role in the organisation and responsibilities will include:
- Managing the Operations team, ensuring the office and events run smoothly
- Supporting different teams within the company which may involve the setting, tracking and reporting on key performance indicators, along with introducing effective systems to aid teams to perform more effectively.
- Contribute to weekly meetings and monthly strategy meetings
- Working with Head of Finance, support with budgeting forecasting associated with the operations functions
- Managing shared information points, including email boxes, access rights to company folders etc.
- Supporting departments with generating and updating reports relating to KPIs
- Manage the process of supporting the CEO with newsletters and managing the general office duties which will include finance,, supporting and facilitating logistics and organising overseas and internal events.
- Tracking IT equipment and monitoring HR functions to support employees, including training and professional development.
The successful person will have proven experience from a similar background in operations/office management and will have experience of managing a high performing team, plus experience of managing performance improvement against a set of metrics. You will have exceptional organisational and strategic thinking skills as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate with internal departments, along with external partners. Excellent IT skills and the ability to multi-task is essential as is a growth mind-set and a positive approach.
To find out more about this exciting new role, please send your CV and short cover letter, with your salary expectations.