This Head of Publicity opening is a rare and exciting opportunity for an experienced book publishing Senior Publicist to join a prestigious academic & trade publishing imprint.
Working closely with all publishing departments including editorial and sales you’ll run the department working on a varied list of titles managing the relationships with high profile authors. You'll also liaise with your Publicity colleagues at the company's overseas offices to plan international author campaigns.
The successful candidate will have excellent experience in devising and running high profile book & author publicity campaigns.
The role includes
- Running the Publicity dept working on a varied list of titles
- Provide excellent author care, organising and accompanying at festivals, events & launches
- Devise & implement effective high profile publicity campaigns for key titles
- Work closely with editors and authors based in the UK to ensure strong local media coverage
- Work closely with all sales & marketing teams to review and report results
- Contract negotiations with the media for publication of extracts and manage schedules
- Maintain strong key press relationships across wide variety media & broadcast agencies
You’ll be based from the company’s London offices and the salary range depends on the experience you bring but is very competitive and the Company offer a range of great employee benefits.
If this opportunity looks it might be of interest to you, the next step is to confidentially send your CV and a short intro note to Danny Parnes: email@example.com
PS – our client has indicated interviews will commence as soon as possible, we advise interested candidates to register their likely interest as soon as is possible.