We’re looking for a Head of Publishing / experienced Managing Editor to join a scientific membership organisation on a fixed-term contract to start ASAP to late December. You will oversee the 2 main journals and other print and digital content and manage the publishing team. Due to the current situation with COVID 19, the role can be home-working (with option to work from London office from September).
Applications are needed ASAP.
- Provide leadership to the journals team
- Oversee the publishing processes for 2 main journals
- Plan and manage operational budgets and schedules
- Manage publishing team and liaise with Editors-in-Chief and editorial boards
Experience / skills required:
- Extensive experience in STM journal publishing is essential
- Experience of editing / managing an STM journal, and knowledge of online publishing
- Familiarity with and experience of database administration
- Experience of budget control and Project Management in journals
- Line-management experience is required
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Claire Law
Tel: 0203 574 4423
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.