If you have solid publishing management experience at senior level, with a proven track record of negotiating technical and commercial contracts, and excellent knowledge of current trends in STM publishing, this role might be the perfect opportunity for you! Joining a prestigious STM publisher in London, the Head of Publishing Operations will increase profitability through effective operational management. This is a permanent role starting in August-early September ideally.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage Production and Commercial teams
- Develop new products, new business and optimise renewals
- Develop efficient and timely production and distribution services
- Negotiate licensing and supplier agreements, taking responsibility for budget control and financial planning
What you’ll have:
- Extensive experience in STM publishing operations
- Solid line-management with solid negotiation and influencing skills
- Excellent knowledge of digital and print publishing processes
- Experience negotiating highly technical and commercial publishing contracts
Deadline for applications: Thursday 22nd July
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com.
Contact: Karine Nicpon
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.