Have you got what it takes to head up and deliver an effective recruitment system? Would you like to work for a leading global publishing organisation, where you will oversee the whole recruitment process for the company? If you answered yes to both questions then please read on.
We are looking for a talented, highly motivated and ambitious individual to create and head up an internal recruitment division of a highly successful London based publishing organisation, where you will manage the recruitment process from initial stages through to interviews and beyond.
This is a new role within the company and key responsibilities will involve:
- Overseeing the management of the recruitment process for the company on all levels of roles.
- Developing strategies to expand reach to candidates
- Develop and facilitate the induction, onboarding and training structure for new employees
- Liaise with recruitment agencies when required, and create appropriate advertisements for various roles.
- Manage the process and procedure for recruitment, reviewing and facilitating amendments where necessary
- Management of hires and applications via the HR software system
This is a super opportunity for a highly experienced recruitment professional to develop a department and recruitment procedures. To be considered for this role, you will have proven, sufficient experience and a track record of developing and delivering an efficient recruitment system with the ability to innovate working practice to maximum efficiency and productivity for all employees. You will have management experience, able to demonstrate examples of performance improvement against a set of metrics and experience of managing a team of high-performing individuals. Exceptional organisational and communication skills are a must as is a growth mind-set and a positive approach to your work.
This role carries a generous salary, depending on experience and an attractive benefits package.
For further information, please send your CV and a short cover note outlining your interest in the role, your salary expectations and availability.