Our client is a leading and prestigious children’s publisher, looking to appoint a Head of Special Sales to lead their custom publishing team selling in UK Special Sales and non-traditional markets. This is an excellent and rare opportunity for Special Sales Manager to take step up to a strategic role leading a team. Based in London, this full time permanent role will offer some flexibility for home working.
What you’ll be doing:
- Maximise special sales turnover and profit for the company, working to agreed revenue targets
- Manage and forecasting the special sales budget, and leading on strategy
- Work closely to sell books to potential new and established business partnerships
- Sell current publishing programme and backlist into established and new account base
- Create bespoke products for Special customers to brief and budget
- Manage the Special Sales Executive
What you’ll have:
- Experience in UK Special Sales is essential, ideally in Children's books
- Strong knowledge of UK special sales accounts with established contacts
- Proven sales track record
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Line management experience would be advantageous
If that sounds like you, please get in touch with Claire Carrington-Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0203 574 4431.
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.