A leading independent children’s publisher in central London is looking for a Head of Sales to join their team. This role will offer you an opportunity to manage the UK sales team, develop and implement UK sales strategies as well as oversee the managers in delivering sales budget. You will also help maintaining first class relationship with major retailers.
- Manage the UK sales team to ensure the maximisation of sales
- Develop and maintain first class relationships with all key retailers
- Implement and monitor UK retailer strategies on key properties and brands
- Grow key account revenue whilst protecting discount and margin
- Visit major retailer and obtain subscription to new titles
Experience / skills required:
- Solid understanding of publishing process and product knowledge
- Proven knowledge and experience of working with key customer
- Ability to produce and deliver incremental sales using creative thought and initiative
- Financially and commercially astute with good IT skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and can build up relationship with key client decision-makers
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Clare Chan
Tel: 0203 574 4428
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.