Do you have extensive operational and inventory management experience? Are you a strong line-manager with a proven track record of working with Amazon in the supply chain? Then this role might be a perfect fit! A well-loved trade publisher is looking for a Head of UK Sales Operations to lead their Sales Operations team and be the main point of contact for the Amazon accounts.
What you’ll be doing:
- Support and develop the Sales Operations team
- Implement process and system improvements to optimise a challenging supply chain
- Take ownership of Amazon accounts with Distributors including processes, stock, operational reporting and strategy
- Manage and implement annual pricing review
What you’ll have:
- Line-management experience is required
- Extensive operational experience working with Amazon in the supply chain
- Solid inventory management experience and knowledge of data analytics and reporting
- An ambitious and strategic leader, with a problem solving skills
If that sounds like you, please get in touch with Claire Carrington- Smith at email@example.com. Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Contact: Claire Carrington-Smith
Tel: 0203 5474 4431
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.