HENI E-Publishing Manager role
This is for a role within one of our group businesses, HENI Publishing.
HENI specialises in beautifully produced art publications created in collaboration with the artist or author and have published with some of the most renowned names in the art world.
We are now looking for an exceptional e-Publishing Manager to lead a digital art publishing initiative that is planned to expand at pace over the next few months.
This is truly exciting role for an ambitious, hands-on and motivated person who would like to use their publishing experience within an entrepreneurial and creative environment.
- Source suitable all art related publications (books, magazines and catalogues) and negotiate deals with the rights holders
- Develop relationship with UK distributor to ensure access on all relevant platforms and work with an external production company to produce eBook files
- Liaise with multiple teams internally across digital and social media to develop the sales and marketing strategy
- At least 5 years’ experience within a publishing, negotiating rights deals and contracts
- Knowledge of the eBook marketplace preferable
- A self-starter who can work autonomously but also collaboratively
Please send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org.