Higher Education Partnership Consultants x 2 – Academic Publishing
Our client, a ground-breaking publisher of academic textbooks and digital learning resources across the STEM, Social Science and Humanities disciplines are recruiting for two HE Partnership Consultants to work closely with the UK and European Sales teams. The purpose of these strategic roles is to hit annual growth targets across defined territories through retention and expanding existing business, with a particular focus on institutional and digital sales.
- To reach or exceed sales targets and objectives as specified each year
- Strategically manage the territory by building a strong commercial understanding of revenue drivers to effectively prioritise efforts, identify and retain key existing adoptions and win appropriate new business
- Use consultative selling techniques to identify key stakeholders’ needs and match print and digital products to those requirements
- Build relationships with senior decision makers and budget holders across universities, libraries and trade partners
- Build excellent knowledge of all digital products and key frontlist titles and be able to discuss, demo and present these products effectively
- Collaborate with the Digital Success Manager to embed digital adoptions, drive activations and engagement
- Keep up to date on HE sector developments across the territory and share and discuss any new business opportunities they present
- Keep accurate and up to date sales records via CRM system, use business reporting tools to produce accurate and insightful monthly reports
Ideal candidates will have previous experience and a successful sales record in a relevant market. A passion for education, a desire to help transform learning through exceptional online education and an interest in the use of technology in education. Candidates will have excellent sales and negotiation skills combined with strong effective communication skills. Individuals will need to have knowledge of Google Workspace, Salesforce and Slack. Self-motivated individuals with strong organisational skills and a desire to develop new and existing knowledge and skills is desired.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary + benefits + bonus.
How to apply
Send your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference TP 800. For an initial, confidential discussion please call us on +44(0)1223632510.
Early applications are preferred.
Referral Scheme - Telfer Partners offer a referral reward if we fill this vacancy with someone you recommend. You can send us contact details of anyone you would like to recommend to firstname.lastname@example.org.