Do you have a proven track record of success in selling print and digital products to the education sector? We have a fantastic new sales opportunity for you to consider! A leading global educational publishing company is looking to appoint an experienced sales professional (Learning Consultant) to promote their products and courseware solutions aimed at the Higher Education sector in London and the home counties. Applicants must be home based in London or nearby counties which are easily commutable. You will need to have excellent negotiation and communication skills and be able to travel throughout the territory. A driving license is essential for this position.
- Visit key Higher education establishments within the territory to promote all relevant products and solutions in digital and print format
- Identify and close new business opportunities with a particular emphasis on direct and institutional sales
- Liaise with campus bookshops on a regular basis highlighting relevant key new titles
- Identify key strategic accounts and forge close working relationships with these
- Identify significant new business and adoption opportunities
- Identify and contribute to the genesis of new business development opportunities
- Communicate effectively with the UK Sales Manager and Head of Sales on territory activities
You will need to be highly motivated and well organised with excellent time management skills in this position. The company offers an excellent salary, bonus and benefits scheme, plus a car allowance, for the successful applicant. If this is the opportunity you have been looking for and would like further information, please send your CV and a short cover note.