Our client is a leading publisher of academic books and journals with offices worldwide. They are looking for a Higher Education Sales Rep to be homebased in Northern England and sell into higher education institutions in the region. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a prestigious and well-respected publisher and would suit someone with some sales experience and an understanding of academic book publishing.
- Identify and establish relationships with lecturers to win new adoptions for textbooks and digital products
- Work towards sales targets and create business plans based on them
- Provide feedback to sales, marketing and editorial colleagues on market performance and competitor activity
- Maintain and grow revenues through sales channels including campus bookshops, online retailers and directly to students
- Attend sales meetings and conferences
Experience / skills required:
- Demonstrable sales experience, ideally from publishing, bookselling or higher education
- Strong communication skills with ability to present confidently
- Results and target oriented with ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Solid IT skills with previous experience using CRM software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Clare Chan
Tel: 0203 574 4428
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.