A successful central London -based private healthcare company is looking for a highly organised and versatile HR Administrator to play a crucial role in supporting the HR department’s daily operations. This role will be responsible for various admin tasks related to HR, ensuring compliance with company policies and legal regulations.
The key responsibilities of this role will include but are not limited to:
- Focusing on administrative and operational aspects of HR processes
- Maintaining accurate and up to date employee records in the HR database
- Assisting the Recruitment Manager with the recruitment process, including scheduling interviews, conducting reference checks and preparing onboarding materials
- Managing the onboarding process for new hires
- Assisting in the implementation of new policies and communicating changes to employees
- Coordinating training sessions and development programmes administration for employees
- Providing general admin support to the HR department
- Be the first point of contact for staff for all employment related matters
We are looking for a highly organised and motivated individual, educated to degree level or equivalent in HR, Business Administration, or a related field, and ideally studying towards a CIPD qualification. You will have some proven office experience, with the ability to maintain calm under pressure and maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information. You will have strong IT skills and excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
If you are looking for the opportunity to start your HR career, where you will receive training, in a broad and defined HR role, we would love to hear from you.
For further information, please send your CV and a short cover letter to: email@example.com