A not to be missed HR opportunity has arisen with a London based award-winning trade publisher, for an experienced, confident and highly professional individual, to work in their busy, friendly Human Resources team. The HR Business Partner will cover full generalist HR responsibilities, as well as leading on the delivery of their DEI initiatives and training, at a company level.
The HR team delivers high quality innovative and consistent HR services for the whole organization, both UK and international, and the team are heavily involved in all aspects of the HR function.
We are looking for a strong team player, with the ability to think critically, with a positive can-do attitude; someone who is highly organized and able to build relationships and credibility at all levels.
Key responsibilities of this exciting role will include but are not limited to:
- Working closely with the Head of HR and Executive team, to define the D&I strategy and work with cross-departmental colleagues to deliver Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiatives across the business.
- Lead, manage and deliver the company learning and development plan and deliver appropriate training.
- Advise and support line managers and employees on employer relations issues.
- Support the wider company with the recruitment and selection process
- Work with HR colleagues on implementing the annual appraisal process and administrative process.
- Working with the senior HR team & Group Finance Director to manage annual salary reviews and bonus objectives.
- Keeping up to date with employment law and HR best practices.
We are looking for an exceptional HR generalist who has solid experience of scoping and sourcing learning and development requirements. You will have demonstrable experience of developing and implementing Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiatives as well as possessing strong experience and proficiency in HR systems. Experience from the media/creative industry would be desirable, as would a CIPD qualification.
A sound understanding and knowledge of HR policies and procedures is essential as is an excellent knowledge of current and upcoming employment law issues. You should be able to work effectively in a pressurized environment with the ability to deal with highly confidential information.
This role carries an attractive salary and a generous benefits package and for further information on this exciting HR role, please send your CV and cover letter in strict confidence, outlining your interest and salary expectations.