A highly interesting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Human Resources professional to join this central London -based private healthcare company. You will lead and develop the HR team and oversee the management of training programmes for all managers within the company.
- Ensure HR policies and processes within the company are up to date, compliant and fit for purpose
- Manage the administration of company benefits.
- Work closely with business leaders and line management providing expert guidance on a variety of HR matters
- Oversee and manage the full recruitment process in conjunction with managers
- Manage all aspects of the employee lifecycle
- Become a visible, trusted coach for teams across the organization.
To be effective in this role you will need to have extensive experience in a senior HR position, be a qualified CIPD member and have a strong track record in HR generalist operational roles. You must have commercial acumen and first class written and verbal communication skills.
The company offers an excellent salary and benefits package.
If you have the required HR experience to offer this role and would like further information on the position, please send your CV and a short cover note.